• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Adobe flash player installation

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2013 Feb 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to install flash player, it says that it has installed but its still not on my computer. When I go to the adobe webpage there is a box that tells me if its installed and what version however nothing appears in the test box not even an error msg.  I am unable to load pictures on any webpages like facebook. Its so frustrating. Please help. I have IE Windows 7

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat, Thanks for your help,  I checked my manage add-ons and shockwave flash object was already enabled so I did not need to enable it, I also turned off the activeX on a website and tried to load a picture but still did not happen.  I am still unable to see anything in the test screen to see if flash player is working. Its very strange.  any other ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly do you see instead of the expected Flash content?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nothing the box stays blank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html#main_Find_the_Flash_Player_ver... and right-click anywhere in the box, then select Settings.

Does the Flash Player Settings panel pop up?  If so, can you uncheck 'Enable Hardware Acceleration'?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No nothing in the box I right clicked and no settings panel available either

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm - very unusual; can you try a clean installation as described in http://forums.adobe.com/thread/928315

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2013 Feb 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled the adobe flash player and reinstalled it today it seems to be working ok now, strange. The only thing is that I am still unable to load any photo's onto any websites, would this still be linked with adobe flash player? thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 22, 2013 Feb 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wouldn't know; what websites?  Do they use Flash for the uploader?  What exactly means "unable"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines