• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your access has been temporarily restricted due to too many failed login attempts.

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2013 Oct 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem when I try to FTP some files on one site and getting locked out as a result.

Your access has been temporarily restricted due to too many failed login attempts. Your account will automatically unlock shortly; there is no need to contact customer support

Only problem is that it locks me out of all the customer accounts and I dont know how long 'shortly' is! If I try too soon then this must count as another failed attempt and extend the shutdown. This is really frustrating and I don't know what to tell my clients who are skyping me to do stuff.

Can anyone advise?

Gainmaker

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2013 Oct 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gainmaker,

You've probably ran into the issue mentioned here in the FAQ : http://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3932 (second question)

You should have emails in your inbox to reset your password (details can be found in the above FAQ document as well). Please try to follow the link and reset your password (you only need to do this one time) and the temporarly restriction will be lifted in 30 minutes. If you need this done sooner, let me know the email address that was blocked.

Thanks and regards,
Florin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines