• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Haven’t Adobe ever heard of the maxim “If it works don’t bugger about with it”.

Jan 27, 2014 Jan 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Up until yesterday I could watch any on-line video with ease. Suddenly, yesterday, all I get is the message “The Adobe Flash Player is required for video playback. Get the latest Flash Player”. I have downloaded and installed the Adobe Flash Player v12 THREE TIMES. Uninstalled all previous versions. Checked that it is shown as ‘Enabled’ in Windows, Rebooted each time and still all I get when trying to view an on-line video is “The Adobe Flash Player is required for video playback. Get the latest Flash Player” WHY ??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 28, 2014 Jan 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS?

What browser?

Without that info, it's like walking into the emergency room and demanding treatment, beacuse you "don't feel right".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

Sorry about that. OS is Windows Vista Home Premium. Browser is Microsoft's Internet Exprorer via Google

Best wishes

Tony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines