• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Flash Player on a Mac

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2015 Jul 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have OS X 10.10.4. I have been through the motions of installing flash player and the Adobe site says it is installed but it does not work and I cannot find it in the Applications folder which only has the Install application in it. I have tried all the advice e.g. uninstalling etc. but no luck. What else can I try?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tomb5113919‌,

Open the browser on which you wish to play Flash content, and goto -->Flash Player Help and click on check now and post a screen shot of the webpage (How to post a screenshot in the forum).

PS: If you can see your machine information and Flash specific information on the screen after pressing check now, then Flash Player is installed properly and is working fine on your system.

--

Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2015-07-12 at 16.10.26.png

I have been here before. I have the clouds moving after "installation" but when I try to use FP I am told it is not installed. I can find the install program in my applications folder but not the full version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tomb5113919‌,

Well, Flash Player is working on your system as the standard verification screen is working fine and your Flash Player is able to render Flash content.

Can you please provide link where you are trying view Flash Content.

Thanks

Piyush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2015 Jul 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am trying to run the BT speed checker on the BT.com website. When I try I get the message that I do not have FP installed. I have been through the installation process twice and get the verification screen above. When I try the BT site again I get the same message that I need to install Flash. Flash Install appears in my applications folder but not FP itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines