This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
Thank you, however I already checked that site already.
Which browser are you using?
Please try the following:
- Download the uninstaller posted at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-mac-os.html
- Download the offline installer for the browser(s) you are using, posted at the bottom of the Installation problems | Flash Player | Mac page in the 'Still having problems' section
- Exit out of all applications that may user Flash Player (e.g. browsers, etc).
- Be sure to EXIT the application, don't just close the application window
- Run the uninstaller downloaded in step 1
- After uninstallation completes, reboot the system
- In the Restart dialog window be sure the 'Reopen windows when logging back in' check-box is NOT selected
- After the system restarts, run the installer downloaded in step 2
- After installation completes, launch the browser corresponding with the installer used in step 6
- Navigate to Flash Player Help anc click the 'Check Now' button
- What are the results? Post a screenshot (see The specified item was not found.)