This actually Works fine:
This did not work; however, I found a solution that did.
1. Access the Adobe account through their website.
2. Edit your account settings to change your primary email to your old one.
3. Save this info, which makes your account match the authorization on Digital Editions.
4. Open Digital Editions and deauthorize your computer using your Adobe password and old email.
5. Change your Adobe email back to your new one through the website.
6. Reopen Digital Editions and authorize it with your new information.
Thanks to yeliah!