• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash won't work in Chrome

New Here ,
May 19, 2016 May 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lately I noticed that my Shockwave flash in my Chrome browser was having issues so I disabled it as was advised to and tried to install Adobe Flash as a separate app but it wont install. it keeps telling me to close all Chrome pages but they are already closed. It gets to be about %51 then stops installing.. Can you help me.?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2016 May 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Google embeds Flash Player in Chrome and there isn't a separate Flash Player installer for it.  I suspect you're attempting to install the PPAPI plugin which is for Opera and other Chromium-based browsers.  It's not for Chrome.

If you want to use Flash Player in Chrome your only option is to use the embedded version, which you've disabled.  If you provide the following information, we can investigate further:

• Operating System, including version
  • Flash Player version installed
  • Chrome version installed
  • Detailed description of problem/behaviour experienced, including link to website(s) that reproduce the behaviour
  • Screenshot of any error returned

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines