• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

latest flash player won't install

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2016 Jun 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a iMac running OS 10.11.5.  Firefox won't run Youtube without installing v22.  I have downloaded it and clicked to install.  When it gets to 53% it fails.

What might be wrong.

Cherie St. Pierre

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2016 Jun 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless you're forcing YouTube to use Flash Player (via some add-on) it defaults to using the HTML5 player.

I'll need to get some log files from you to troubleshoot further.  Please review the FAQ Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh?  and provide all 4 files listed.  Upload the files to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a document  and post the link to the uploaded files in your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2016 Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem but in my case the installer bounces when I double click it but it doesn't do anything.  I've looked in the var/log/installer file and it doesn't generate anything. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the flashpalyer installer log file  Shared Files - Acrobat.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your quick response. I don’t have the skills to perform all the tasks you required. I am waiting for my friend to return from her vacation. She will help me with your directions.

So we will get back to you next week.

Sincerely,

Cherie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines