• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to save JPG file with file sizes by Photoshop Script

Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a project with Photoshop CC 2015. My task is save all JPG with file size (100KB, 200KB, 500KB...). Help me a script to save JPG with file size. Thank.

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2016 Dec 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why?  JPEG file size is a product of how well the image content compresses and the quality setting used. I also think this has been addressed in the pass. Did you search first to see if there are scripts posted here?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 15, 2016 Dec 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My job requires so. There are JPG file size just 100KB, 200KB ... Only thus saving size but may not reduce the resolution. Every day I have to edit about 200 such photos, I wanted to reduce the time by a Script. I've found on this forum, but this script reduce resolution images, and do not hold the original image.

This script: Script to "Optimize to file size" (automatically) in "Save for Web"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It work. Thank u very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you had search  first you would have had that answer. It is a best to  search before asking  questions.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Save for web dialog has dialog for that. But I am unable to use this settings in my script. It should be faster than solution on link.

2016-12-15_232626.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines