• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CloudSync brings back deleted ebooks in ADE

Community Beginner ,
Jan 14, 2017 Jan 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cloud Sync keeps bringing back deleted ebooks in Adobe Digital Edition autorized with an Adobe account. I have deleted those books in the past.

Why is Cloud Sync still retrieving back all deleted ebooks? In fact, only ebooks title appears in ADE library, the ebook content is not present.

How do we definitely delete ebooks in CloudSync?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Its a bug with the current Version of Digital Edition. At moment only work if used Version 3. http://www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions/downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its a bug with the current Version of Digital Edition. At moment only work if used Version 3. http://www.adobe.com/support/digitaleditions/downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a fix that worked for me, and posted it in forums.adobe.com at: epub books will not remove from my library

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue, and it's April 2021. Has anything been done about it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am facing the exactly same issue in Sept 2022. What is the development team up to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines