• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error 1722 when installing Flash Player .msi on Windows 7 x64

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2017 Mar 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apologies. In my haste to report this issue I did not realize this topic had to do exclusively with Server 2012 R2.  I am experiencing the error 1722 when installing Flash Player .msi on Windows 7 x64.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Himackerelq

I branched your post to a new topic.  Please provide the following log files for the same installation attempt:

• MSI installation log file with options v+x (verbose and extra debugging options) enabled
  • FlashInstall.log files saved at C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash and C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash
    • Please rename the log file in the System32 directory to FlashInstall32.log and the file in the SysWOW64 directory to FlashInstall64.log

Upload the files to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a document​.  Either post the link to the uploaded files in your reply, or private message it to me.  If you send it via private message include a link to this discussion topic.  To send a private message, click on my user name link and then on the 'Message' button link.

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately (or fortunately), since I ran "uninstall_flash_player.exe" it seems to have alleviated the issue with the specific workstation I was working with and I cannot produce the logs with the logging level requested.

My remaining concern is that since I am poised to do a company-wide deployment/upgrade of Flash Player, I would hate to have a significant proportion of our population experience this issue and leave me having to fix these by hand.

The two other workstations I have tested on have not experienced the error 1722 condition, but that still leaves me with a couple thousand workstations to hope don't have the issue.

Thanks for your prompt assistance.  I will update this thread with the outcome of my deployment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Error 1722 is a generic Windows Installer error and by itself isn't very useful.  While the error remedied itself on this particular machine, the FlashInstall.log files, containing the logging from the previous installation, may contain helpful information.  If you'd like me to review them, please upload the to cloud.acrobat.com/send and provide the link to the uploaded files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines