Sorry for the inconvenience.
1. Are you able to access the template in other projects in AfterEffects?
2. What is the version of Premiere Pro & AfterEffects?
3. Quit all Adobe apps including Creative Cloud application relaunch & test.
4. If issue persists, sign out from Creative Cloud application, Quit, Relaunch, Sign in & test.
Please let us know the status of the issue.
1. No, nothing appears in the Ae Library window (all libraries are up to date)
2. Pr = 2017.1.2 Release & 11.1.2 (22) Build // Ae = Version 220.127.116.11
3. Did not work
4. Did not work
Did you manage to solve it? I have the same problem on windows 10. Fresh installation of creative cloud and all applications didn't help. My co-worker has exactly the same pc build, but was able to export templates (with his own account). When I logged in with my account on his pc- it didn't export.