• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

failed install flash player v 28 in Mac OS

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2018 Jan 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When version 28 became available, all attempts to install failed for MacOS version 10.11.16 on a 2009 Mac Pro.  Safari version is 11.0.2.  I uninstalled what I had, I made sure that no Flash files were left on my computer and did everything suggested on forums and from Adobe help website.

Finally, I reinstalled version 27 and that was successful and Flash now works again.

I hope this helps if anyone else runs into the same problem.

PS:  I contacted the Adobe chat service and was just told to go look at the forums.  Useless.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

What is the issue you are seeing at install time? Please post a screenshot of the same. Also share Adobe_ADM.log, Adobe_GDE.log and Install.log files from your machine. To get the location of log files, refer to Where do I find the Flash Player installation log on the Macintosh? . Once you have the log files upload/share the same. To know how to share the log files, refer to How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud and post a link to the uploaded files here.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines