• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

phone call

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the support phone number for ADOBE.  Why are you making it so hard for someone to contact you? You are one of the worst companies I ever dealt with in trying to contact someone in your support center.  It is obvious that you do not want any phone calls and I can not figure out how to down load fonts per the State of NJ GRC that has a form on-line that requires font add-on's.  I have also complained to the State of NJ for their in consideration of helping residents. What in the HELL is your phone so I can call your support staff????

[Personal information removed per policy - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-3731]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you paid for any Adobe product or service? There is no support for free stuff. But you can ask us here. Please tell us your problem in detail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Customer Care: 800-833-6687

Monday-Friday, 5am-7pm PT

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines