• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

O caminho do documento não é válido.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olá!! Eu faço parte de um grupo de leitores que trocam livros em PDF. Sempre consegui baixar estes arquivos em meu smartphone sem problema algum, mas há alguns dias não estou mais conseguindo baixá-los, recebo uma mensagem de que o caminho do documento não é válido, apesar de que eu não fiz nenhuma alteração nas configurações de meu aparelho. Será que alguém poderia me ajudar a corrigir esse problema, por favor?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/andr%C3%A9a+85105676  wrote

Hello!! I am part of a group of readers to exchange books in PDF. Always able to download these files on my smartphone without any problem, but there are some days I'm not able to download them, I get a message that the path of the document is not valid, although I didn't do any changes in the settings of my appliance. Would someone help me to fix this problem, please?

Please show a screen shot of the error message. Also, list all of your steps.

Is the invalid path where the PDF is located? Where is it located? On the web? Do others have trouble with the same files that you do? Do the same files work another day?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Os PDFs estão armazenados em Meus Documentos, no celular. Não estou tendo problemas com outros tipos de arquivos, apenas quando tento baixar livros em PDF. Aqueles que eu já tenho salvo não me dão problemas para abrir, só os que estou tentando baixar agora.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Como faz para adicionar uma imagem aqui? Não vejo opção para se adicionar imagens...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you reply in the Comment window, click the Insert Image button at the top. It won't work if you are sending an attachment by email.

3CF4FF61-722A-4614-8E95-1AFA8C460302.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eu não encontrei o botão "Inserir Imagem", nem no topo, nem em lugar algum... ☹️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2018 Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the screen shot. In the first one I drew underneath it. This time it is circled.

3DFD13E2-CB66-4E8E-AD25-73E132A7CF86.jpeg

You can also find how to attach a screen shot in the Forum FAQs:

https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Eu tenho este mesmo problema. Ao fazer o download do documento no celular via grupo do Facebook, você abre o arquivo e da este erro. Não tem.como colocar print aqui. Eu tenho.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines