• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update your app

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently update my adobe acrobat. And i face a problem, when i search on my document it didn't give me search result screen sort as old version . for this i facing many problem even i don't fill comfortable with searching on document. Please add this feature as like as old version.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sukantos,

Sorry for the delay in response.

This is an as designed behavior. When you search text in the PDF, it will highlight the searched text.

Then you just need to press the arrow key provided at the top right of the screen to move towards and backward to the next highlighted text in the PDF.

The second screenshot that you have shared above, could you please confirm the application version used to have that time.

Please share your suggestion/feedback on this with the team over here Adobe Acrobat for Android - Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sukantos,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are not getting search results when searching for text in pdf file in acrobat reader app, is that correct?

I tried replicating the issue with acrobat reader app version 18.5.1 but the issue was not reproducible. Make sure the pdf you are trying to search text is not a scanned pdf. Also, try replicating the issue with another pdf file and check if this behavior continues.

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah it give me search result but how many search result are there? and what are the page number is ? It doesn't show . but your old version gives all those result. even it gives a screenshot all those page,  which have those result....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sukantos,

Would it be possible to share the screenshot when searching pdf in the previous version and when searching in new version for better understanding of the issue? To share a screenshot here in the forums, refer to the steps given in this link:

https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

You may also visit following likn to share your feedback:

Adobe Acrobat for Android - Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For new version the search result isScreenshot_20190118-104035.png

An old version like thisScreenshot_20190118-103906.png

Can you see the difference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sukantos,

Sorry for the delay in response.

This is an as designed behavior. When you search text in the PDF, it will highlight the searched text.

Then you just need to press the arrow key provided at the top right of the screen to move towards and backward to the next highlighted text in the PDF.

The second screenshot that you have shared above, could you please confirm the application version used to have that time.

Please share your suggestion/feedback on this with the team over here Adobe Acrobat for Android - Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines