• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Problem!

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there! I've been trying to use the adobe creative cloud libraries but, its telling me i need to be logged in?

Where do you even sign in on flash?

Please help, thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash? You mean Animate?

Discussion successfully moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Adobe Animate CC

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I mean Animate... I had it before it was animate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, do you have an answer on how to login?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suppose if you are logged  into the creative cloud manager you are logged in for everything. Are you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats whats confusing me, im signed into my CC manager but its doing nothing in animate?

CCM:

[moderator deleted Adobe-id (e-mail)! Please do not post private information. Email signatures and personal information ]

Im constantly getting this: kRSAX8U.png

(Im trying to use the librarys)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. I have no problem with that myself. What version of ANCC? I am using 18.0.2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you check if you are signed in in ANCC (click help on the menu).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im not signed in, im using animate cc 2019

maybe i need to update it? Q4ojzO7.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's strange. I have a line there that shows I am signed in.  This is also ANCC 2019.  As you can see I have different lines there.

singIn.png

So maybe reboot or restart ANCC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm that is werid, and by ANCC im assuming you mean adobe animate? I've tried restarting it and stuff but nothing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hum. It does not make sense. So, I would try and see if you can reinstall it from the cloud manager. Also you could try and install version 2018 and see how it goes. You can have both versions at the same time on your machine as you can see bellow.

ANCC with CC.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lucky_Duck

maybe you did this already, but have you tried to Sign out of Creative Cloud in you CC manager and then Sign In again?

Maybe that refreshes your Animate CC connection.

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do i sign out of it? Tho that being said premier is saying I'm signed in

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Late at night, still at work

to sign out in your CC manager:

Screenshot 2019-01-24 at 01.46.33.png

Good Night

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That didnt seem to work either

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmph, that's a shame. Say, Lucky_Duck , is Animate CC actually listed in your CC Manager under Apps | INSTALLED APPS?

Because in your Animate's Help menu half a metre above there is not a thing related to your CC account. You were saying that in Premiere this is different. It's like your Animate is running outside the Creative Cloud. Is ANCC the only app from the Cloud where this is the case?

Maybe you need to uninstall ANCC and install it again from your CC Manager under Apps | ALL APPS.

If ANCC is listed under INSTALLED APPS then you can click there Open -> Manage -> Uninstall. If it is not listed, there should be a file alias on your disk called Uninstall Adobe Animate CC 2019. On a Mac it's under ‎⁨▸ ⁨Applications⁩ ▸ ⁨Adobe Animate CC 2019⁩. On Windows you must look under C:\Program Files\Adobe Animate CC 2019. When you do uninstall, select Yes, remove App Preferences, when you are prompted.

Or there comes here in the forum often a standard reply to reset your preferences: I quote:

reset your preferences -

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash/kb/re-create-preferences-flash-professional.html

(or remove Win:  C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Adobe\Animate CC 2017\ and

C\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Animate\2017\

Mac:   /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Animate CC 2017/ and

/Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Animate/2017/)

But before you do that there's apparently this way to refresh preferences:

"try opening Animate while holding down Command + Option + Shift? That will reset the preferences."

Maybe you tell us first whether ANCC is listed in your CC Manager under Apps | INSTALLED APPS?

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines