Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player do not install win7 64 bit for ie

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2016 Oct 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

several times I wanna install the Flash Player in Windows 7 64 bit for ie and failed. The instalation program says ''failed, Register problems''.

The couriosity is that I can install Flash Player for Mozilla Firefox without any Problems but not for IE. So I deinstall with the Adobe Routine but always the same result. The Flash Player for ie do not install.

Who can help me? Answers please in very simple english words (like you say it to a 6yo child)

ore in german.

thanks

Uwe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2016 Oct 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A "failed to register" error indicates permissions errors in the registry and/or file system.  You're not seeing this when installing Flash Player for Firefox because Flash Player for Firefox and IE write to different locations of the registry.  You'll need to fix permissions in the registry/file system in order to install Flash Player for IE.  Please see the Microsoft tech note https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/968003 for instructions on fixing the registry/file system permissions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2016 Oct 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done these steps. But the problem is right there. I had install with web installer 'flashplayer23ax_raie_install.exe' and with downloaded installer 'install_flash_player_ax.exe'. Both times same result. The ActiveX-Steuerelement can not be registered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 18, 2016 Oct 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the FlashInstall.log file saved at C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash.  You can upload the file to cloud.acrobat.com/send using the instructions at How to share a document and post the link to the uploaded file in your reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2016 Oct 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here are the screenshots of that folder:

Dateien freigegeben - Acrobat.com

hope it helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2016 Oct 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I think there's a misunderstanding.  I'm requesting the log file, FlashInstall.log, saved at C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash.  Please do the following:

1. Open Windows Explorer
  2. Go to C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash
  3. Locate the file FlashInstall.log
  4. Uplaod FlashInstall.log file to cloud.acrobat.com/send
  5. Post the link to the uploaded file in your reply

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2016 Oct 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK,

as I had told you before my english is not good.

So here again a link, hope this is right:

Dateien freigegeben - Acrobat.com

To say it again, in firefox I have installed the flashplayer and it works. Only in IE I can NOT install the flash player. If I use IE I see no video files on embetted you tube links. But I need IE as some old sites do not work corectly with firefox.

thanks for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Maria,

get I an anser some day??? Nearly 2 month without any reaction from you! The problem still exist until today. Your new update also do not work with IE. Always registration foults.

would be great if some one give me an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I sincerely apologize.  I apparently missed your reply.  I do see an ActiveX Control registration error in the log file.  I suspect the error is still the same.  Please see the FAQ How do I fix Windows permission problems with Flash Player?  for information on fixing permissions issues.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As I had written on 15.Oktober.2015

I had done these stepps and the problem exist.

So I had done so another time and the problem exist I can NOT install flashplayer for IE. Register Error.

after that you wanna the log file to have a look.

So you have the log file.

And as I had told you before: This windows 7 instalation is made new, all windows updates are done.

But I can not install flash player in IE. On Mozilla Firefox it works. But some old internet sites need IE for corect seeing. So I need flash on IE.

How can I install without these Register Error???

No other program have these error !

Hope to get an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines