• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

parsing error OxCOOCE556 DENIES installing adobe digital 3.0 on windows 8..what is this?

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2016 Jan 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

need 3.0 to download reading books

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 11, 2016 Jan 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Dougdixon,

It will help us better troubleshoot your issue if you can provide additional information. On what kind of device are you trying to install Digital Editions 3.0? Which browser are you using? If possible, post a screenshot so we can see the details of the error code How to post a screenshot in the forum.

Best,

Del

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2016 Jan 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using HP laptop.pavilion G7.windows 8  explorer 10will attach the message I get ..captured it using jing  doneFollwing this message I get another window ..digital edition 3.0 has stopped working ...windows will close and notify if a solution is available Doug  So much to doSo little incentive to do it

[personal e-mail removed Email signatures and personal information –mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2016 Jan 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

snip.jpgsnip.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 14, 2016 Jan 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dougdixon,

I believe this is an error with the .Net framework in Windows rather than with Adobe Digital Editions. I recommend searching the Microsoft Community site for possible solutions, because the experts at Microsoft are better able to troubleshoot a Windows-related error.

Hoping to provide you with an answer, I did look into the issue myself. I found a number of related threads in the Microsoft Community that may help. Below are two examples. Please note that these solutions are not verified by  Adobe, and I cannot vouch for their validity.

I'm sorry I can't provide you with a more definitive solution, though there may be someone else in the Adobe community who can offer additional help.

Let us know how it goes.

Best,

Del

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Digital Editions‌

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

.I do not understand what you have placed in this email..something like marked as helpful..i did not indicate this..however I have snipped a copy of the OxOO...error window..will try to attach..stuff like moving to adobe digital editions does not help.. So much to doSo little incentive to do it

[personal e-mail removed Email signatures and personal information –mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines